NEECA’S 20TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!
Saturday, September 11
(rain date of September 18th)
at the New England Equestrian Center of Athol
at 802 New Sherborn Road in Athol
The New England Equestrian Center of Athol manages a non-profit municipal, equestrian park located on 250 acres in Athol.
Come and join us to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the creation of the park! Open to everyone – great family outing and it’s free!
Although we’re still working out the details, some of the highlights of the day will be:
• Pole Dedication Ceremony that financed electricity at the park
• Miniature Horse Driving Demonstration; Fjord Driving Demo
• Camping Weekend (if enough sign up to participate)
• Mini Versatility Clinic/Competition with Pete Whitmore at our Confidence Course
• Nature Walk on Trails with Linda LeBlanc
• Town-Wide Tag Sale (bring your own table!)
• Vendor Sales
• Equine Used Tack Sales
• NEECA Information Table: brochures, trail maps, history of NEECA
• NEECA ware available: tee shirts, sweatshirts, and hats; History of NEECA books
• Scott Alan Savoy will be playing all day!
• Mini Demos in round pen: equine massage therapists, equine dentist, alternative therapists, PEMF therapists, red light therapist/licensed equine nutritionist
• Food Truck and Ice Cream Truck!
Contact Pam@email@example.com if interested in being a vendor, joining the tag sale, selling tack, or are interested in giving mini demos.